Saturday, January 31, 2009

So Much for Being Good All Week

Well I have eaten well most of this past week, I have had to skim some of my bonus points but have stayed well within range - until today. OMG I have eaten like a glutton and it hasn't even been good food. I have had goldfish crackers, crappy food court fries, popcorn twists, Kraft dinner, hot dogs, etc (well there isn't much more but its like suckers and candy).

I have no idea how many points I consumed today and truthfully do not want to find out. I am somewhat accountable as I enter 40 points for today. I figured that should about cover it.

I am meal planning tonight. I have a great plan in mind for the next week. I need to get back on track. Although I must say that one off day is better than an off week or month.

Moi

0 comments: