Thursday, January 15, 2009

Online Dating Sucks

I logged onto my online dating profile today to check my messages. So I have a message from a new guy, thinking, mmm, maybe not a loser. So very wrong. He wanted to 'hook-up for a night of passion and excitement'. If he had posted his pic I would have it all over the internet. The best part of the guy - he was married!! I responded that I hope he gets all the penicillin he needs to clean up the STD's he probably has and his wife finds out what a loser he is.

It is not like I have had only bad online experiences - there have been some good (well okay) experiences but I have to wonder are there any good guys left. Once you are over 30 and single is there any hope? Are there only loser left? Are you just another lonely single loser? (Okay I have to say feeling a bit like Carrie here.)

Online dating sucks but what other options are there? Go trolling for men with MJ in tow. Its hard to be single but I am out of other options.

Moi

0 comments: