Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great Weight Watcher Day

So today was a great weight watcher day!! Well almost... funny cause I should have eaten an extra 6 points but couldn't if I tried - and that is with having a 8 point super filling supper!! (I do apologize for the amount of exclamation points but omg - today is a good day.)

So this was my meals today.... (sorry if I knew how to hyperlink my recipes I would)

Breakfast
Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bar - 2 point
1 orange - 1 point

Lunch
Asian Zero Point Soup (I had a double serving so it is was one point) - 1 point
Butter Flavoured Rice Cakes (2) - 1 point

Supper
Chicken Breast - 3 points
Couscous Salad - 4 points
Soy Green Beans - 1 point

Snacks
Yogurt - 1 point
Riessen Candy (2) - 2 points
Lifesaver Candy (4) - 1 point


Yes a whole day of eating for 17 points. And I am totally full. Oh I should admit that I had one small bite of cake but I am not counting it as it was less than an 1/8th of a piece. You shouldn't have to count anything when it is less than an 1/8th of it.

I know I should eat more but I can't. I am on a euphoric high cause I can still have five points if I want to (if I was actually hungry) but I am not, so I am not going to eat!!!

So fulfilled,
Moi

2 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

We're on the same points-value starvation menu. I'm gonna need your asian soup recipe, because I really need some food ideas here! I am so bored of raw veggies and rice cakes...

Anonymous said...

No problem Tyler. I need to get you some of my low point recipes. The one for asian soup can be found at http://kitchen-parade-veggieventure.blogspot.com/2008/04/weight-watchers-asian-zero-points-soup.html. There is also two other zero point soups that can be found there. Another suggestion is google "____ point recipes". It works.