Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Doughnut Has 8 F*#king Points

So I was doing so good on my lifestyle change (read weight watcher plan) and then today hit!!! Since I have been budgeting and meal planning I have been cooking once and eating like 3 or 4 times. Today I was sick of eating leftovers and bought lunch. It wasn't a bad lunch (quesadilla) and I was well within my points range until the f*#king doughnut.

How bad can one little piece of fried dough be for a person you may ask??? Really bad. More points for one doughnut that I had for breakfast and two snacks put together!! And I didn't even take the one with sprinkles!!! Because I had a stupid 8 point doughnut for a snack I had to make a 2 point soup for supper. But on the plus side - my soup was delicious and super easy.

I am going to get up early tomorrow to run (aka walk run). I need to keep up the good work. I cannot allow myself to slip into the abbey of fatness.

Moi

0 comments: