Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh Me Oh Me Oh My

I really should be doing something productive... Doing crafts to expand my toddlers mind, planning my weight watcher friendly menu for the upcoming week and making a coordinating shopping list, cleaning my home and doing laundry, or the ever popular shovelling f*%king snow.


I am trying to say that I should be doing something instead of sitting in my pj's at 1:23 in the afternoon playing on my laptop while my little princess watches Dora. We just finished a fabulous lunch of kindersurprises, popcorn and ice cream. The worst thing is that that isn't the least productive part of my day... that would be when I realized I had the HBO series True Blood on my Movie on Demand channel (it is a kick butt show about vampires) and starting watching the first episode while the terror was upstairs playing. I hear a bunch of noises and she brought down some 'treasures'. I have come to the conclusion from what was dragged downstairs that my top floor is a disaster but I have no inclination to go up to survey the damages.

I am writing today off - screw it. I do have some goals I would like to accomplish today including the following:

  1. Put on a bra - I know, every lofty ambitions.
  2. Make one nutritious meal. I am thinking scrambled eggs and cut up apples.
  3. Do a semi-tidy. The ex is coming tomorrow and I should have a resemblance that I don't allow his child to live in squalor.
  4. Write a complaint letter to Skinny Cow. My carmel bar was horribly freezer burnt.
  5. Peal myself off the couch. Preferably before 5pm.
  6. Turn off the laptop.

I feel better with goal.

Ambitiously your,

Moi

0 comments: