Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Was Handed Shit Today

I am not talking metaphorically, like my day was bad blah blah blah. I was handed actual poop today - like the kind that comes out of a bum.

I have learned a great new toilet training tip, just leave the child without a diaper, without a pull up, no underwear nothing, and my child will go pee on the potty. This was learnt a bit by mistake but it works. So when we are home alone it is pantless Sunday all day (or whatever day it is).

My wonderful child was playing quietly upstairs while I was making supper. She came down the stairs carrying something brown and threw it in the garbage. I did a double take and asked what she was doing. Of course my wonderful child answered cheerfully 'that poo mommy' (WTF????) 'there is more upstairs.' She the proceeded to run up the stairs ahead of me (imagery here, she didn't wipe her ass at all) pointing to the two little poops on the stairs. I followed her into the spare room where she was proudly standing holding out in her little hand a nice round nugget of shit!!! 'Here you go mommy!!' she happily said and turned to run away, leaving my holding shit.

I really do love my life.

Shitty yours,
Moi

PS No worries on the ex front. Dink never showed up. I should know better. Even worse, he never called MJ to tell her, just sent me a text and turned off his phone.

1 comments:

Barb said...

OMG this is soooo funny.... LMAO...
thanks for sharing that...LOL..... I remember those potty training days well.....good luck...