Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trying Not to be the Bitchy Ex

I am sitting here waiting... Waiting for the ex to show up so I can get on with my day. He has not seen MJ since her birthday party (over a month ago) and they are going to have their Christmas celebration today. Since he still won't give me his address or child support all visits happen at my house (yes a little controlling but hey I got to be me). Anyway, it is 10:30 am and still no baby daddy. No call. No nothing.

I decided that I should start treating the ex more like a daddy and less like an uncle - read he takes care of her and not just come to visit. In attempts to make this happen I have planned a mommy day of things I cannot really enjoy doing with MJ in tow. Extravagant things like shopping and... well okay, I only have shopping planned (mind you all budgeted shopping) for today but that is okay cause I love to shop and doing it alone is like heaven.

In attempts not to be a controlling bitch of an ex I have not called or texted the ex to find out where his sorry ass is. Mind you I probably should cause last week he was suppose to spend the day with our daughter and never called to say he wouldn't be here. I am getting anxious but am trying not to let it show. So I will just sit here and stew and angrily write on my blog in attempts not to take it all out of the no good baby daddy if he decides to show up.

On a more positive note, I am already showered, dressed (including a bra) and raring to go on my day with my house cleaned. Much better start to the day compared to yesterday. MJ is still in her Pj's but I am thinking that can be daddy's job to accomplish if/when he gets here.

Oh well, I cannot control anything but myself right.

Moi

1 comments:

Barb said...

hey you go girl!!!
Keep up the positive attitude....
I hope it all worked out for you.

I have a little present for you over at SPOTLIS... come on over and make sure you pick it up.... love ya!!!1