Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh Happy Day

I am officially on holidays!!!!  It is a wonderful day. 

Tomorrow is the start of a new weight loss competition and packing for my holidays with that in mind is a little different.  Instead of taking the 'summer off' or 'taking a much deserved break' I am going to take my time off of work to work on me.  No worries about looking for or paying a babysitter - I am going to work out without worries. 

This is the plan.  Hopefully it turns into reality.  I have a bag of workout clothes packed too. 

Wish me luck.  I will check in from time to time but am hoping to spend most of my time outside and nowhere near a computer. 

Good luck to all the other competitors.  I am a great support, just not on vacation but I am coming back soon. 

2 comments:

Ellura said...

Good luck during your vacation! Don't forget to have fun too... :)

Mindy said...

HAVE FUN!!!! Sound like it will be. Just remember to make good choices!