Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fuke Yah

So one more day of work and I get a four day weekend!!!  After that, seven days of work (broken up conveniently with a weekend) and then 17 days off!!!!!

I am soooo excited. I am really trying to hide it so all my coworkers don't hate me for being so giddy. 

Bad thing about the day off, tonnes to do.  I have a friend coming over for dinner tonight and my parents coming for the weekend and my fridge is bare.  The only fresh fruit or veggies I have in my house is a watermelon, one pear that has seen better days and a quarter cup of snap peas.  Honestly, my house could be filthy and my parents wouldn't care.  Have no food in the fridge and I am accused of child abuse. 

I have a great remedy for this.  I have a list of groceries on the fridge.  If they think I need groceries...  What a great money saving idea.  lol.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 

1 comments:

Ellura said...

Okay, so I had to read your post to Robyn (from the last contest - my daughter). We had a good laugh over your money saving idea - "the list" Enjoy your weekend!