Monday, July 5, 2010

No Willpower

Okay so apparently my willpower is on a bit of a vacation too.  Opps, sorry, I meant to say it was on a vacation - on that ended today.  The amount of junk food and crap that has been around me is obscene. But I am not sliding down that slippery slope again.  Vacation does not equal gluttony.  

Right now I can count 6 bags of chips in the same room as me.  With the exception of one bag of chips and a thing of dip I did not buy them. (I bought the chips and dip for a day trip out to the lake and there was 8 of us who shared them so that actually wasn't that bad of a splurge.) I am at my parents house and my parents love to stock up on junk food.  I went grocery shopping with my mom yesterday to stock up on healthy snacks so hopefully that will work.  I am such a mindless eater.  But that stops today.  Plus, every time I am in my parents house I feel like I should be eating.  Stupid.

To combat my couple days of excess, I am working my ass off this week.  I have signed up for three days of boot camp and the days I don't do boot camp, I am going to be running.  I may take one day out to just stretch and do some yoga but I will see.  Next week its only two days of  boot camp and some runs.  Plus if the rain stays around I may try out some of the Wii games. 

It was a great first weekend weather wise to my vacation.  We are suppose to have a few days of rain but another beautiful weekend coming up.  Yippie.

1 comments:

Karilynn said...

Woot woot!! Kick that booty! ;)