Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blech

Okay so how is buying someone crappy cake with waxy icing being nice to them?  I really hate office birthday cake.  It is kinda gross.  Guess what I got today? 

Thank you ever so much to the sweet and beautiful women I work with.  You are fabulous.  Please, next year, a fruit tray would be lovely.

Why do we think it is okay to celebrate with fatty foods?  Why can't we just let a day pass without having crap?  Anyone?

I ate half a piece.  I shouldn't have cause it really wasn't even that good.  I should have taken it back to my desk and threw it all away.  I felt bad cause people put the effort forward.  Me getting fatter isn't really a thanks.

1 comments:

Ellura said...

Hey Moi, Happy birthday! I remember when 30 was old, but that was when I was about 7 years old. right now I would love to be that young again. It is amazing how our perspective changes! lol Hope you had a fun time (except for the cake of course).