Sunday, June 20, 2010

Guess What Monday Is?

It's my birthday!!!  Tomorrow, I turn 32.  Wow.  Amazing.  I remember when 32 seemed old (like right now) and now it is the eve of my birthday.  A little older, not much wiser. 

This is a weird year for me.  I want to spill my guts to the blogging world but am feeling a need to keep somethings private right now (I know, so unlike me). 

My birthday plans include a nice long run, some Starbucks, a massage, a hair cut and sharing some cupcakes with my daughter.  Oh, and I have no plan to answer the phone all day or even look at my blackberry.

I love my birthday - happy birthday to me!!!

1 comments:

OldGoogleAccount said...

Happy Birthday! I always run on my birthday. Just because I can. I think it is a good omen.

Whatever has been going on this year, I hope it is good!