Friday, September 25, 2009

What is Wrong with Me??

I know how to lose weight. I know what I have to do, what to eat, how much to work out. My problem is that except for Monday this week, I have disregarded that fact completely. I have over eaten and under-exercise for four days this week, so much so, my pants were tight when I put them on this morning.

I am ridiculous!!! I don't even justify my choices with shitty excuses - I just know what I am putting in my mouth is bad (or in excess) and I just put it in. I have my alarm set to run in the morning and I either turn off my exercise alarm (I have two alarms, one for working out, one for regular) before I go bed or get up, know I should haul my ass out of bed and turn it off and go back to sleep.

It stops now. I will not be sleeping in tomorrow. Rather I am getting up at 6:30 am to run on my treadmill. I will also try to pawn off my child to be able to go for a outdoor run on Sunday. I will not eat anything that is not pre-entered into my weight watchers online tracker. I do not deserve any treats, this isn't punishment, this is life. I do not want to be fat anymore. The way to do that is either through major surgery (not an option) or through commitment and hard work. I have to do this. I need to.

Moi

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Amen. Thanks for sparing the excuses. You know what you have to do.. NOW DO IT!! ;o)

Christen Farmer said...

Its so easy to just come up with legimate excuses. Glad u didn't and just admitted u did it because u wanted to regardless. Good luck with starting over. U can only move forward so put it behing u and look forward to the future.