Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back on Track - Almost

So I have done most of my goal that I set. I did not get up at 6:30 am yesterday to run on my treadmill, I was up at 6:13 am cause my lovely daughter woke my from my peaceful slumber. I did run though, I got her settled in front of the TV to watch a movie and got a move on. Today, the pawning of my child didn't work out so well (she is vomiting) and the weather SUCKS so no outdoor workout for me but to supplement, I plan on doing my Jillian workout after my daughter goes to bed.

I went to the farmers market yesterday and bought a bunch of yummy garden veggies and only one little goody. (I shared a rice krispie square with my daughter - considering the uber Delicious good I could have chosen, I showed tremendous strength.) So today I am using the crappy weather and my yummy veggies get some cooking done today. Since last night I have made:

- borscht (only 2 points)
- jambalaya (6 points)
- steel cut oats (3.5 points)
- cheese, bacon and dill scones (4 points)
- Chicken n' Stuffing stir fry (5 points)


All of this and I am making pumpkin ravioli tonight for supper. My kitchen is a mess but I have breakfast, lunch and supper cooked and portioned out for the next week.

I am ready to make this week better than last week. No more random eating of crap. The only thing I will be doing more of this week is getting of my ass and exercising.

Moi

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow -- all those cookin's sound delicious :) What a great way to eat healthy by having it all there and easy in advance.

Karilynn said...

Okay.. I have no idea what all the stuff you made is.. but it sounds FANTASTIC!! Congrats on getting your focus back. Sorry about the puking kid AND... even though your ass might miss being sat on.. it will thank you in the end! ;o)