Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh Crap

Being an emotional eater means these past two days sucked!!! I controlled my eating for my wonderful friend weekend (okay I totally over indulged in the alcohol department but one I was good on one account) but have been struggling since I went back to work on Tuesday.

Work has been stupid nuts and I have been sleep deprived as MJ has been sick. I thought at first she had chicken pox but luckily she is just randomly allergic to something and my dumb ass doctor won't send her to get allergy testing (I am in the process of finding a new doctor). She wakes up screaming cause she is so itchy. As a result, I am uber tired making the little things harder to deal with. I have been trying to get more exercise but honestly can't get it up to do more than walk at lunch.

Hopefully tonight will be the night to get some sleep. If not, tomorrow means I will try the allergy medication the pharmacist recommended that will knock her out for the night. I feel guilty drugging my child but if I don't get some sleep soon I may have to take a day off of work just to be able to send her to daycare so that I can get some sleep.

Wish me luck, hopefully tonight will be the night for 8 full hours of sleep.

Moi

1 comments:

Karilynn said...

Don't think of it as "drugging her up" think of it as "aaving her from the itch monster!" So sorry to hear you aren't sleeping. That is hard on you on so many levels. Hopefull you can get to that allergy doc soon and figure out what's bothering her. Meanwhile, if you want a really good sleep tonight, give her the meds AND do a really nice workout this evening. It's amazing how well one sleeps after kicking their own ass in the exercise department! ;o)