Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tomorrow Isn't Going to be Pretty

Well tomorrow is going to be a LONG day. I am volunteering after work so my regular 8 hour day is going to be a 13 hour day. Like most volunteering gigs, there is going to be plenty of crap snack food around. When I get tired, I like to eat.

I have a semi plan. Just eat a good supper and DO NOT eat the crap. I will allow myself diet pop and maybe, depending on time, an Awake Tea Misto with sugar free vanilla from Starbucks. I may or may not go for my mid-day exercise (long day and all) but other than that I really don't see any reason to go nuts on the food.

Other than yesterday, I have been getting my daily exercise - but I did shop most of the day with my mom, so I guess I got a Carrie workout. I also have my menu plan for this week, even better, I have the weekend almost planned to so I don't rely on whatever.

Going to bed now, I am going to need all the sleep I can get to make it through tomorrow.

Moi

4 comments:

Ellura said...

sounds like you have planned for success - good luck and enjoy your busy day!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

I am finding trail mix a handy thing to have for those situations. A handfull of nuts and dried fruits kicks up my energy and takes the edge off the cravings.

Karilynn said...

WAHOO!! Love that you have a plan. ;o) You will survive today. Just remember one bad choice doesn't have to constite a day full of them! ;o)

Mindy said...

I hope your day was great and you were able to make good choices. I think you probably did since you had a plan in place. I think that preparation is half the battle!