Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How is a Good Day Bad

Ok first I would like to say yesterday I was an uber Moi all around. I rocked the casaba at work, came home and had supper on the table (an organic tofu, mushroom and spinach casserole and Cuban flavoured green beans), eaten and dishes done all before 6. There was only a half an hour of cartoon watched and then me and MJ made an pompom jack-o-lantern, coloured, and played before having a bath and going to bed. I then made my wonderfully terrifically nutritious lunch for the next day and went to bed. (Ok, I must admit, I so wanted to blog my absolute perfectness but wanted to get to bed so that I could get up to run.)

I did get up to run and work was awesome (great stuff happening at work). But I abandoned my great lunch for a not so healthy souvlaki on a bun and french fries. Then, since I was still full from lunch come supper time, me and MJ had popcorn twists for supper while we vegged in front of the TV watching cartoons. Oh why do I feel so much better about myself when I am perfect.

I really like being perfect, I seriously crave it. I will vacuum my floor like 4 times a week so I can feel better (I know a sickness). But for some reason when it comes to working out to make myself more perfect, I cannot do it. I cannot force myself to workout enough to loose the ass I put on when I was pregnant. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

I am contemplating hiring a sitter to pick up my daughter from daycare to watch her while I pay someone to make me sweat off my excess fat. Is this a sane idea??? My thought is it may be. I will miss the witching hour and get the sweetness she has to offer.

I will save some dysfunction of my life for tomorrow, trust me I have lots!!!

2 comments:

bernthis said...

One of the things that I do for work is I am a personal trainer here in L.A. and I just want to write to encourage to get there and work out. Three times a week is a great start and yes, I do think it is a good idea to get that sitter. As I tell all my mommy clients, do it for your kid. You will be amazed at the energy you will have. i am a single parent too although I'd sooner die than sleep with my ex LOL but you can do it. I'm going to be back to "check up" on you. I'm proud of you for even giving it a go.

Moi said...

Thanks bernthis. I think I am going to take your advise. I am on the hunt for a cheap carseat for the sitter. I have a trial with her this weekend and if all goes well I am going to start looking at different classes to see which one I like best. Until I find one it will be morning runs and if I can find the motivation, workout tapes at night. Wish me luck