Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday Lulls

It is now Wednesday and I am so tired. Work has been wonderful, but rather long so far this week. My child, MJ (which is short for Moi Junior) was a terror since I picked her up from daycare. Oh well, the night is young and I am going to go to bed early, there are miles to be run tomorrow.

Speaking of weight loss, my fresh start on WW was shot to shit on Monday due to birthday cake and a cheeseburger. Why do I do this?? At least I only ate 1/2 a piece of cake, got soup instead of fries and didnt eat my bun. Hey its all about smarter choices. I went for a great run yesterday, and am going to go again tomorrow (hence the early night tonight).

I got some great news tonight too. I am getting child support again tonight. MJ's dad has not given my any child support since Christmas and before that it was sparatic at best. Now I am getting another payment and the last one was last week!! He want to make up for not being there which makes me happy.

Well that's it for me tonight. I will try to write more.

Moi

0 comments: