Monday, October 13, 2008

What the F&$k Monday

OK, so today is Thanksgiving and I do have a tonne to be thankful for. I have a wonderful daughter, fabulous family and friends and live a comfortable life. So I really don't want to bitch but it is so much fun!!

So MJ's daddy came to see her for a visit and it was a visit for the books. He let me know that he was moving in with his girlfriend. Yes he has a girlfriend before me (annoying enough) but even more infuriating, he is moving in with her. A little background here, he has not seen his child since the middle of July because he has been so 'busy' but yet he has found the time to stick his dick into some girl. (And I do mean girl, she is 26 years old, I creeped her on facebook. Don't judge me, she had a open profile.)

So I freaked, I lost it. I let him know there was no weekends away with MJ until I see the place she will be at and his new girlfriend. I actually threatened to take his name off MJ's birth certificate if he continued being an absentee father. I almost made him cry.

Now I am thinking, f&$k, I am stuck with my ex for visits. I am really wanting to go on some dates and having MJ's dad watching her would be a perfect time BUT now he will be at my house when I leave on my date and come back. I think it will be worth the awkwardness of it all.

As for my diet, it starts again tomorrow. Gosh I love Thanksgiving fixins!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh... the bitterness of new girlfriends. I have no word of advice, Ian's gf is there for every visit, she lives with Ian and is a complete part of my children's life. She picks them up for the weekend with Ian, you name it. It is exhausting and cuts deep but there is a point when you need to realize there is not a whole lot you can do. All this talk about 'getting back together' even for sex, is it really what you want? Or is it the pain of knowing he moved on? Its sucks dude. I know. Thinking of you....

Moi said...

I am not too sure what pissed me off the most. I do not want to get back together with him - trust me on that.