Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleeping with the Enemy

Ok, since I only have one blog reader that I am aware of I will steal her blogging title cause it is a perfect fit to my entry.

I have a the weirdest 24 hours that I have had in a while. As previously reported, I chewed out my ex for his lack of parental skills. So Monday night I got a text from him asking if we were 'okay'. I called him and the conversation ensued... I told him I was pissed but that didn't matter cause he would have to earn my trust back. We left it at we will discuss this next time he comes for a visit.

WELL...I get a phone call at 4 am from him. He is at my door!! (Please keep in mine we live two and a half hours apart.) I let him in and he tells me he misses MJ and wanted to apologize for being such an ass. I am so tired at this point. We go to be and you will never guess what happens next (please see title for clue).

I cannot believe I slept with my ex again. I blame it partially on not having sex in almost 10 months and being sleep deprived. Of course it was wonderful (it was better than wonderful) we never had any problems in the bedroom.

He stayed the day to spend it with MJ and we ended up having sex two more times. (I cannot think of an excuse now but hope to come up with one shortly.) Before you think of me too badly, at least the child was sleeping for both times of copious fun.

That was my weird day.

On a lighter note, I think I may have a date with a football player this weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.... I am not sure what to say. Did you not give me the whole 'never sleep with the ex' speech awhile back on pd&h?? Dude...this could get messy really fast. Be careful. But hey, glad it was fun ;) Love to you...

ps. great title

Anonymous said...

Oh and...did you know you have a restricted, must be over 18 to read this post and agree to terms and conditions due to content blah blah blah... pop up on this post? Rofl. So funny!

Moi said...

I know, I know. Stupid horny girl that I am!! We were careful... we used a condom. lol