Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just Me

Today was a boring and mundane day in the life as Moi. I baked four casseroles, shampooed my rugs, cleaned my bathrooms, made a semi-meal plan for next week and did some laundry. I could have went out tonight but Mr R let me know too late and I could not find a sitter. He said I could bring MJ with me but that would be way too awkward, not to mention I had already put her to bed.

Good news on the social life side, I have an interview with another sitter, so bonus there. And I have my mom coming down next week so I can go on a date next week for sure. My mom coming for a visit will also mean the ex won't be coming which means no chance for nookie (not something I really want to happen again).

As for my weight loss this week was a bust but once again there is a silver lining. Because I am tired of my own excuses, I have made enough food for a whole week of suppers AND made a meal plan so I don't have to wonder what I am going to eat. Now I need to stop snaking badly and start exercising again. The exercising is going to be a tough one but I know I can do it. I am committed to running three times next week, I also hope to do some other activity.

Healthy living starts tomorrow (I promise). I need to make one more casserole and need some eggplant to do it so me and MJ are going to walk the 5 kilometers to and from the closets grocery store. (Well I will walk, MJ will ride in the stroller.)

Wish me luck!! I am going to get on the right track if its going to kill me.

0 comments: