Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Winds they are a Blowing

The winds are a blowing and I am hoping they are bringing change. Well not that much change, I am enjoying my life just want some slight alterations.

I am very disappointed today. I was suppose to have my new after hours sitter come over for a trial run for a couple of hours today (I already had her come over for an interview) and she never showed. I have called her house and left a message and nothing. I am willing to give her another chance (out of desperation) but come on - who doesn't just not show up. I have a lead on another sitter so cross your fingers and wish me luck.

On a brighter note, there is another dating prospect on the horizon. We met online and have been chatting briefly here and there and the past two nights we had a chance to really talk. He is really nice and level headed (other than he doesn't believe in diamonds cause of all the damage they have caused). He works a lot, but we are trying to coordinate a date for next weekend (when MJ's Dad will be here). I have also given him my cell number to call me when he is free (not something I normally do). Thinking of him makes me smile, that's a good sign.

I need to run, off to make a fabulous dinner of eggplant parmigiana that is only three points a serving!! Good thing too, I went to Red Lobster for lunch, extravagant but totally worth it.

Moi

0 comments: