Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Blog Entry

So this is me... for better or worse. I am not a superstar I am just a little moi, okay so an above average sized moi but that is something I am trying to change. I have just moved to a bran new city, away from all my family, with my daughter for a fantastic new job.

I love my life but there is some room for improvement. I have started dating after a slump (I won't even comment on how long its been cause it just depresses me). My ex has a date (how annoying) and I hate to be outdone. How can he get a date before me... it just doesn't seem fair. So I am throwing myself into the dating world. It is my bloggy promise to go on at least 4 dates before Halloween.

I am also on a weightloss journey, hopefully one that picks up speed soon. On that note I am back on the weight watcher bandwagon after a way too long intermission and have began running again. I am finding it hard to exercise cause I have to do it at home all by myself and motivation is not a strong suit with me. But if I want to lose the weight its what I am going to have to do. I want badly to be a size 8 (smaller if possible) but I want to look good again and feel good about myself naked. (This ties into the whole dating thing, if I feel sexy, others will think I am sexy.)

Thats it from me for now. Hope to post again soon.

0 comments: