Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Election Day

So today was a weird and wonderful election day for me.

First off work was fabulous. The longer I am there the more I love my job. I got one huge project and one minor one but they are fabulous. They are not exactly what I dreamed of doing but at least I am heading in the right direction... fabulous takes a while to become perfect right??

Now for the weird part... I had a big talk with my ex and he is being impossible. He says he wants to get back together but just for the sex. And then he tells me he misses dating me but doesn't want to get back together. He had a couple of drinks in him so who knows but it is just frustrating.

On the dating scene I had a great talk with a prospect... he is only 26 but uber cute. Is it bad to date someone who is university when you have been done for 5 years. He seems like fun and maybe that is what I need in my life. Plus its not like I am marrying him.

I actually stayed on points today. Going to run tomorrow morning. I didn't weigh myself this week, a little scared after last week. It will start to happen again - I know it. Plus I really want to give my old fat clothes to my ex's girlfriend (just to be a bitch). Gotta love me.

Moi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say date the 26 year old, if anything it is good for your self esteem :)