Thursday, November 13, 2008

Somethings I am Trying

So I am back from my sister's and I had a wonderful time. Well kind of. I had a fabulous time with my sister and even got some Christmas shopping done (well I bought myself a bunch of presents, does that count). The big downside, my child was sick. I don't mean running nose sick I mean wake up with a terrible fever, woke up violently shaking, puke on the airplane, sick. (Oh, I just need to mention I have no idea how high a temperature as my sister doesn't have a thermometer, guess what she is getting for Christmas.) She is better now, sort of. She is on the mend at least, what more can a mommy ask for.

So I tried something interesting. I got IPL laser hair removal done. OMG, it was fabulous. Same price as waxing (about for the body parts I got done) and I am now on my way to being hairless in two areas of my body. The best part is that it is less painful than waxing. Fantastic!!

I have not ran in over a week. That is okay because I have been tired due to the sick kid (see above). Sunday starts a new weight watcher week, and I am going to be faithful cause there is something else I am going to try - setting goals and sticking to them. I am writing them down so I am accountable for them:

  1. I will lose 15 pounds by Christmas. This is not unrealistic. There is 7 weeks to go.
  2. I will not gain my weight back over the Christmas break.
  3. I will run Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of every week. I will start with 30 minutes and work my way up.
  4. I will work out two other days a week. I have a bunch of workout DVDs and I will begin to use them.
  5. I will try to go to bed by 10 pm. This means no more computer past 9:30 pm. Once I get on the computer, I can't get off. I am glued to it like crack.

Now a little update of Mr. Ex. When he really wants to push my buttons, he ignores me and won't talk to me. Guess what else I am trying? I am using his medicine on him. I may not have figured out what to do about my feelings for him but I need him to see that you just can't ignore his daughter. When MJ was sick, a fact that was rarely acknowledged. I know its childish, but I really don't care.

That is it for now. Time to start getting ready for bed.

Moi

0 comments: