Friday, November 14, 2008

My wonderful friend Barb at SPOTLIS tagged me in a meme Monday (okay so I am a little slow), I figured I should answer, so here I go...

A) Four places I go over and over: daycare, work, playground, grocery store

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Facebook, people at work (all depends on the day), sister, hungry girl newsletter (awesome btw)

C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Red Lobster, the Keg (or any really good steakhouse), taco del mar, my mommy's house (she will cook ANYTHING I want to eat)

D) Four places you’d rather be: on a warm beach, accepting my lottery winnings (sry Agent, I stole yours), at Disney Land/World introducing MJ to Mickey Mouse (she would love it), other than that, I am really happy with my life, I am where I want to be most days

E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Grey's Anatomy, America’s Next Top Model, the Hills, Desperate Housewives

F) Four people I think will respond: I am not big into making someone do something (despite what my ex-boyfriends say about me), if you want to continue on, please do.

0 comments: