Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goals Were Meant to be Broken??

OK, so I need a serious kick in the ass!!! I cannot make myself exercise. All I want to eat is fattening food. I am sick of my fat self. I promised myself to run three days a week and I am shameful to report that I have not ran one step since I made that promise. What I am thinking. I know I need to loose weight and I know I need to get my ass moving to do it but I just seem to want to sleep instead of get up to run. Heaven forbid if I actually exercise at night.

In a little bit of a saving grace, even though I want to eat nothing but fattening I have showed some control. I am trying to stay within my points and I have been successful to a point (some days). Did you know that six jujubes are only 2 points. Six jujubes can be six sweet little snacks the whole day long!!!

I am going to try harder. I need to loose weight for myself. There is no way I am reaching my 15 pound weight loss by Christmas. So now my new goal is to lose 15 pounds by New Years. What the hell, goals were meant to be broken right??

Moi

3 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

LOL! I can't tell you the number of times I've "adjusted my goals" in the past year. Kai is 14 months, and I still look 5 months preggo. And now I am eating some cookies. Great...

Moi said...

Are they good cookies at least?? If they are it is totally acceptable, if they are crappy cookies take them out of your mouth and replace with some chocolate!!!

I am so frustrated, a friend who started trying to loose weight a month after I did has lost double the weight I have. Somedays I feel like putting on more weight to be eligable for stomach stappling (not seriously but kinda).

Oh the joys!!! I will loose the weight, so will you.

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Okay, I don't have your email so here's my response to your comment... I can't fix or change it! So, you can re-type it and submit, and I won't publish the one where you called me by the wrong name (LOL). Or I can publish and you can copy and paste (changing the name of course), then delete the old comment yourself. How's that work for ya? Let me know, I won't publish until you say so. Okay, Michelle?! Hahahahaha - I'm hilarious, eh?!