Tuesday, February 2, 2010

When do you workout

Okay, so I am trying like heck to get my eating habits back on track and its working so far. I am trying to be really diligent and find myself feeling better. The whole no sugar challenge is actually helping as apparently I was eating way more sugar than I thought I actually did.

My problem now (cause you know I have to have one) – exercise. I am finding it very hard to get motivated to move. Due to the single mommy thing, I do have limited workout times and the ones I do have suck. I can either work out at 5 am or about 8:30 pm. I know I just need to start and a few days into working out it won’t suck butt so much.

My question is when does everyone workout? When do you find it easiest to get off your butt?

6 comments:

M and A said...

for the past 2ish months i've been working out while DS is in preschool. between 8:30-10:30. now, i'm in an exercise funk as well! this week i've been exercising after lunch! i have a 3yr old & 5 yr old home while working out. they <3 to distract me EVERY day! but i still complete my workouts! good luck! hope you find a time that works for you!

Kim said...

Morning. Helps me get going for sure. Plus if I work out in the evening it seems to hype me up and then I have a super hard time getting to sleep.

Karilynn said...

It's so hard to get up early... I would rather exercise in the evening. Right now, I have the luxury of exercising during "nap" time! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our Fam said...

Well, I am a stay at home mom, and my kids stick to me like glue so I can work out when the Hubby gets up for work and the kids are still in bed or after they go down. 5:30 am or 7:30pm. I try to sneak in little things here and there to help since I dont always work out like I plan. I take alot of stairs and I listen to music that keeps me figiting. I figure every little but helps.

Ellura said...

Its fun to read all these answers. for me, I do better getting up at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning. If I wait until evening, I am sooo tired. I blame that on my age. lol Good luck figuring it out. It will be much better in the summer.