Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love bad things

I so want to eat something really bad for me right now. It doesn't even have to be really bad for me, like fried chicken, but even something pretend bad for me, like a crappy 100 calorie snack pack.

This week I am in a different office at work and it is barren of snacks with the exception of icky mints and 9 flavours of tea. Needless to say I am having my 5th cup of tea today. I have some emergency shut the f*&k up kid candy in my purse but that has not been eaten so far. I am not hungry, I just want to eat (hmmm, maybe that is why I am overweight??).

Being in such a quiet, snack deprived office has some advantages like catching up on my blog reading. I came across this free snack giveaway. It for a case of Popchips. Living in Canada, most of the good snack food is out of my reach, or should I say pocket book. A lot of the 'good' snacks can be bought online but the shipping is redonkulous. Although I must say that I am really trying to get away from the pre-packages crap but hey if its free pre-packaged yummy not so good for me food, send it my way!!

The other advantage, I am so caught up on my work its silly. The phone has barely rung and there was like two people who came in so I got a tonne of work done. If this keeps up I don't know what I will do on Friday.

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the link! Good luck!

shoot me an email so I can count this as an extra entry for you (I found it just by reading your blog...but it doesn't count if I don't have an email for the list!)

M and A said...

you're not alone! i LOVE bad things too! LOL

Karilynn said...

Lol! I love the shut the @#$% up kid.. candy... you seriously kill me. Well.. if you are bored Friday... feel free to swing down to Colorado! We'll be here! ;o)

OldGoogleAccount said...

Enjoy the breather at work. I love quiet days like that sometimes.

PS I want those Popchips. I'm just afraid I'll eat the whole box the same day it arrives!

Ellura said...

I have no idea what popchips are. But I'm sure I would love them. hmmm I guess we know why I am overweight! Enjoy your quiet workday.

Robyn said...

Your posts and comments are always so funny. I generally have snacks like that in my purse too, I guess that comes with being a parent. Hope you have a great rest of the week :)