Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Penance is my Muffin Top

I have let myself, once again, slide down (or rather up) the weight loss hill. Now I haven't gained since I started this awesome competition but I have put in minimal effort. I have sorta watched what I ate (when I wanted to) and sorta kinda exercised. The effect of this is that my weight loss last competition went out the window which equals tight clothing (I have gotten rid of my then fat clothes). My punishment, I now have clothes that don't fit. Guess what, that is shit. I am pissed at myself and have had enough.

Yes life hasn't been perfect this month, guess what, my life is never perfect. The beauty of my life is the wonderment of the always unexpected. I am not making excuses, I am making a commitment tonight, tomorrow I am getting up and running on my treadmill. Tomorrow night, I am doing one of my workout dvds. No crap to eat tomorrow.

My penance is my muffin top and hopefully it won't be around for too much longer.

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

You can and you will fit into those jeans! YOu know you can do it and as Karilynn gracefully pointed out to me recently "its not like you got fat overnight, it took time and it was slow. Thats something that you will NEVER allow again. So what if you gain a few pounds you know how to loose them!" Have a fantastic next week!

Karilynn said...

Lisa! First of all.. THANKS for loving me even without boobs! Second!! You are so right. Life is NEVER perfect, it is kind of the point here.. figuring out how to deal with it in all its imperfection and STILL manage to be healthy. I have a dream that someday eating white sugar will be as taboo as smoking cigarettes has become because either way... we are killing ourselves! BLAH! I'm so excited to see what happens this week when you get all crazy and exercise/nutrition obsessed. GO LISA GO!!