Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love me some salty nuts

Due to the fact that I am no longer eating chocolate (I have never wanted 40 days to go by faster in my entire life) I am trying to find healthy snack ideas. I stumbled upon Blue Diamond Bold Flavored Almonds. For the full serving (like 50 nuts) they only have an extra 10 calories and oh my gosh the flavor is stupendous. Bad thing is I planned to eat 10 almonds and ate like 30. Oops. Not the worst thing in the world mind you. I am loving the Jalapeno Smokehouse and Lime n' Chili. They are actually 2 for 1 this week at Safeway. I may have to wander there this week!!

I don't care what I say, I am back at the 5 am workouts. Okay, truthfully they are more like 5:15 workouts (I tend to hit snooze). I am so tired tonight but a couple of nights of going to bed earlier, waking up earlier makes life a lot easier. This morning it was a walk run on my treadmill and tomorrow its fun times with Jillian.

Now off to bed. I am in need of my pillow and blanket.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Lol!! Hmm.. I wonder how much SODIUM is in those almonds! ;o) Just make sure you aren't replacing a bad habit with a bad habit.
Congrats on recommitting to your 5 am workouts. I actually DIDN'T go this morning cause I had CPR certification last night BUT.. I will be at the gym at 9:15! :o) Hope the next 40 days flies by!

OldGoogleAccount said...

Those nuts are so good they are not allowed in my house. I have portion control issues with yummy salty snacks. Please post when you eat them so I can live vicariously through you! :)

jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel said...

Oh I would have a problem with THOSE nuts too! I guess carrots and celery don't quite meet the same need though do they!

Yay for your workouts!!