Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A New Plan

I have quite weight watchers. I have not really been faithfully following and I was really just donating money to ww every month and did not feel like I was getting any benefit. Instead, I am going to eat small meals and exercise. No gimmick, just hard work and dedication. I LOVE IT. I feel so free not having to plan my whole day of eating at one shot. I took advice from a Karilynn to 200-300 calorie meals every 2 to 3 hours. It is so simple.

Today was a bust for exercise though. I tried to run this morning but just didn't have it in me (I did do a treadmill walk). I planned to leave early from work to get an outdoor run in but alas, a girl went home sick today so I was stuck holding down the fort. There is always tomorrow for running and I will do it!! Heck even if I do an early morning inside and after work outside - I am all in for it.

So far this month has sucked for actual weight loss but I have hope that it will get better. I have more than hope - I have the determination to do it. Let's get this done.

7 comments:

Ellura said...

Hey Moi, sounds like you got a good plan going! I think determination is half the battle. Keeping that going is the toughest part! Keep it up! You sure help keep me motivated. :)

Karilynn said...

If you are sticking strong to your nutritional preferences, you don't have to feel nearly as guilty when you have to miss a workout! GO MOI!!

Vicki said...

I love eating the small meals throughout the day! It is definitely helping me go down in poundage. You'll be amazed what it will do for you in the next 2 weeks before weigh in if you stick to-- which I know you will.

Mindy said...

this month has not been great for me. i'm not gaining though so hey that's something... way to go on making a simple choice and sticking with it. sometimes that's all it takes. hope you finish off the month strong.

Sarah said...

You are doing great! Readjusting things to fit you and your mindframe are key. I liked your post and I know you can do this!

Laurie said...

I think the most important thing is finding something you can do long term. You don't necessarily need to be on a diet to lose weight. i'm on WW cause I need the structure it provides! If not, I'd probably do what you're doing since it's free! Keep up the great work!

M and A said...

good luck on your new plan! you can do this! in the past i've always gone back to WW. it's a good plan when you follow it! i got a little off track for a few months over the summer and my weight relfected. keep going!