Friday, November 13, 2009

Computer Games are Evil

I downloaded the stupidest computer game and have stayed up way too late the past three days playing it. Which means I have not dragged my ass out of bed to run the past three mornings. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I have deleted the game from my computer and will not be putting it back on. How retarded is it to stay up late making yourself feel bad about yourself instead of waking up early and invigorating your life??? At least it was three day and not three weeks or more though.

I have also had another thought about deleting something. I think I am going to quit weight watchers. There is a tonne of sights that will let me track my calories so I can keep track of my intake that way and I will save like $25 a month. I know it doesn't seem like that much but I really want to start some fitness classes and need to find the money in my budget somewhere. (I am also planning on cancelling some cable channels which will add an additional $20). What does everyone thing? I like ww but realistically I am not using it as much as I should and if I find myself needing it I can always join again later.

5 comments:

Karilynn said...

If you want to know what I really think of WW.. send me a message! Also.. I have some info I can send you if you are interested? ;o)

Ellura said...

I don't have an opinion one way or the other on weight watchers. I joined a TOPS group so I have a weekly wiegh in - keeps me going. A month between weigh ins is a long time and my motivation has not been that great. Anyway, the weekly weigh in is good for me. Karilynn gave a website to Robyn to track calories and I started using it when I was at her house for a visit. livestrong.com I went out to lunch the other day with my daughter and about died when I saw how bad my meal was - should have looked before we went. It has most restaurant info in their data base. What ever you decide, I'm sure you will do great! Good luck.

rochelle said...

I LOVE livestrong.com. I love that it's free, and also that you can input what you've done for activity/exercise for the day. It will configure your deficit for you. You oughtta give it a try. Anything that helps save money right now is good in my book!

Vicki said...

I agree with Rochelle -- saving money is a good thing :)
I think if you make up your mind to do something you will do it. Sometimes paying for something just helps make you clarify the decision in your mind.

-- totally agree with you on the computer games too.

Wendy said...

So, I'm curious about which game had you totally addicted?