Monday, November 9, 2009

Life is Better After Running

Thanks to those who listened to my little pity party yesterday. Although I was feeling down on myself I wanted to let you know that life kind of sucks. Its hard, its work and in the end, its worth it. I would not trade my life for any ones. (I just would like to see Lisa's Life 2.0 - you know new and improved after winning multimillion's in the lottery!! :) It is okay to not be happy 100% of the time, its how you handle it that really counts.

I did go on a run I felt 1000% better after my run. Actually a friend of mine popped over and asked to take my daughter to the park for a bit so I asked if I could use her kindness to get in an outdoor run and off I went. I did my best time that I can remember and only had three baby breaks! I am not taking lunch tomorrow and doing another outdoor run before the snow hits. Its going to be great and I will try to cut out the breaks altogether!!

Have a great Monday.

4 comments:

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karilynn said...

Okay.. I'm lame. I was signed in as Elise (cause I'm at her house!) That's why the comment is deleted. THIS is what I said: Glad you are feeling better! I actually don't mind reading your pity parties. You are honest and I SO appreciate that! Congrats on the running!! Keep it up!

Vicki said...

Things definitely do seem better after a run :)
I am sure you can take less breaks than you think... next time you think you need one, skip it. Think of Jillian saying you can do so much more than you know... make yourself uncomfortable.
I need that advice too

M and A said...

i love how running makes you feel afterwards! glad the family is getting back to healthy! i think if you buy the same brand of dvd, it should work w/ your surrounds. we have a samsung blue ray and it works with our sony surround. just ask around. i'm sure you can find a DVD to work with your surrounds!