Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good Bye October, Get Ready November I am Going to Kick Your Ass

Okay so I started out good in October, all was well and I looked like I was going to dip into the 160 again when real life hit. With all of the fit that hit the shan, I still snuck in a 2 pound weight loss which is really pathetic.


I think I actually scrubbed the sick out of my house yesterday (no trick or treating as my daughter was too sick). I may have gone a tad over board, when I say tad I mean I totally crossed the line. I have bleached every surface in my house, shampooed my living room carpet and threw out old sponges, and even replaced my shower curtain liner.



My house is ridiculously clean, I am feeling 95% and my daughter is on the mend. I hope that our health stays up and I get my exercise on. I know I don't lose weight unless I exercise. November will be my month, I can feel it.

1 comments:

Karilynn said...

I'm seriously so jealous of you and your bleached house!! Congrats on managing to lose a little, even with all the chaos! Can't wait to see you kick Novembers ass!! You deserve this girl! Take it!!