Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Sometimes Love Facebook

I recently noticed this facebook status and reply.

Jane is seriously questioning my faith, and the faith of those around me! At what point do I throw my hands up and say Fu%k it?

Response: You can say that all you want - vent your frustrations as you like but when your hands come down and the cursing is done you still have to deal with your life. Unfortunately! Keep on Keepin' on! You'll come thru even BETTER than before! Whatever doesn't kill us just makes us stronger - and bitchier.


I understand being frustrated (see previous rants if you don't believe me) but the response was fantastic. Remember that when you feel like you can't go on, like it isn't worth it. I love it.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

i agree that's a great response and a great way to look at things. i'm going to copy it and add it to my desk at work. thanks for all your comments and your blogs i really enjoy reading both! happy thanksgiving!