Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Addition to My Family

I have great news... we have a bran new addition to our little family today. His name is Leroy and he is a beautiful blue beta fish. My mommy came down for the Mother's Day weekend and spoiled both me and my daughter very nicely. I love spending time with my mom but what I really love is watching my daughter and my mother together. They are amazing together, they play like grandmas and grandchildren are meant to play together.

So, when Grandma asked MJ wanted to do today, MJ responded that she wanted to go get a fish. We had talked about getting a fish earlier this year but she hasn't brought it up for a couple of months. Needless to say once lunch was done, we went off to Pet Land.

MJ loves her fish! She wanted to take it to bed with her. She was very upset when explained about fishes being unable to live out of water. She then looked at Grandma and said, "Can we go get a cat?"

Moi

0 comments: