Friday, May 15, 2009

Momma Got a Hurt on Really Bad

So for many weeks I made plans to go out. It was a huge celebration where I work and everyone got together and we rented out a pool hall (yes the whole pool hall) and got our drink on.

It was an awesome time. I had my fantabulous babysitter drop me off so I wouldn't have to worry about my car the next day. The festivities started about 5:30 and I didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning. I danced, I sang, I played pool and partook in many refreshing beverages.

This morning I paid for it in spades... I am still paying for it. I am hungover and sleep deprived but it was worth it. It is not something I would do every week but it was great. On of the best things about the experience was that all of our summer student came out and I was in better condition than him today. He actually fell asleep in one of the reception chairs today. So after staying out later and drinking way more I was more productive than a 21 year old!!

It is now 8:30 pm and I am going to bed. I can only last so long.

Moi

1 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Chick, I just saw your ticker down there at the bottom. You have lost 27 lbs???!!! Yay for you! You are so totally my hero. Rock on, girlfriend. (Though, I suspect last night's festivities put you a bit over on the points this week, eh?)