Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I was doing so good...

So I have been sticking to my new 'lifestyle' change. I actually modified my daily intake to be less points and made me feel better about it. I got up early and ran/walked on my treadmill and was feeling really good about myself AND THEN...

I went to a wedding shower that was being held right after work. The food being served was strictly appetizer type food (food I love) and stupid me, didn't eat anything before I went. I torn into and ate ribs, wings, pitas with dip and even some veggies. (Please keep in mind you my new detox plan severely limits salt and sugar.) I came home with a bloated stomach and feeling nauseous. I woke up this morning thirsty and feeling crappy. Due to this feeling I ate shitty for lunch and even ate candy this afternoon.

Tomorrow is a new day, and that day will start on the treadmill.

Moi

1 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Ah, girl, we all fall of the wagon every now and then. The important thing is to not toss your whole week out the window because of one day. Start back where you left off tomorrow (or today). You are my inspiration to keep on going at this!