Sunday, March 29, 2009

What is Wrong with Me??? Please don't answer that....

First off I need to confess I have fallen off the weight watcher wagon. Well, to be 100% truthful, I have jumped off the wight watcher wagon and ran yelling and screaming in the other direction. For the past two weeks, I have barley kept track of anything I have eaten, to make matters worse I ate horribly last week, and ate bad lunches everyday. OK, so if I am being honest I must let you know I ate out every day last week.


I stepped on the scale to day and my weight was astronomically high. So high I am too embarrassed to actual write it. You would think the number itself would shock me into eating well for the rest of the day. Oh gosh no, diet starts tomorrow. I continued to eat like crap for the rest of the day. I have no self control. None. I am not hungry but keep cramming food into my mouth. This is going to stop. It has too. This is getting to the point of ridiculous!!


I went on a date this week. It was with Mr. Man. I have barely spoke to him since. I don't think we click. It wasn't exactly a bad date but it wasn't a wonderful one either. He is a little rough around the edges and does think a lot of himself. Why is it so hard to find Mr. Perfect with little to no effort on my part? I think I will give him another chance. Why not, not like my dating calendar is full right?

Boringly yours,
Moi

0 comments: