Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Life is Hardly Fair

So I am sitting her laughing cause there is nothing else to do right now. So the ex came to visit for the weekend. It was nice cause he hasn't seen MJ for over a month. What makes the visit so funny is that as of this moment, which is 8:30 pm on a Saturday night, is that the ex is out having drinks with friends and I am sitting in my living room catching up on PVR`d television shows. What makes it even funnier is that he took keys just in case he is out really late.

What the fuck.

Oh well. Since the ex is unreliable, I never made plans for tonight cause every time I have in the past, he always bails. I am not that mad, really... I am astonished that he is going out. Not asking if its okay, just telling me. Is it too late to change the locks...

The reason I am not mad is I had a great day! It was MJ`s first swimming lesson this morning and she did fabulous. More importantly, after a chat with the ex, it was decided that child support will once again start in two weeks. He just started a new job and his first full paycheck will be in two weeks. Home reno`s here I come. I spent the afternoon in Home Depot dreaming on new counter tops and flooring.

Moi

0 comments: