Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am Drained

I had another crappy allergy attack today. I love it how everyone gives me advice and diagnosis me when I break out. So far I am allergic to cats (because I walked by a cat on Sunday), to having a viral infection (don't ask), to coming down with the flu (not even sure). One of the ladies I work with actually want to take pictures of the hives in case the allergist I have been referred to doesn't believe me (I work with weird people).

Bad thing about the attacks is that I take antihistamines that make me feel like shit. I can breath when I take them but I just want to sleep. So that means, I am going to bed in like 20 minutes. I wanted to tell you about my plans for the weekend, the good news I got and Mr. Man but that will have to wait, I can barely keep my eyes open.

So very tired.

Moi

1 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Dude, that is terrible! I hope you can figure out what it is quickly.

I remember one of my kids breaking out in hives from something as a child (which kid I can't recall, lol). But the doc told me to keep a food diary. I'm assuming, if you're still doing WW you are already doing this.

I have heard that our allergies change as we get older, so maybe it's more an age thing than an allergy thing. LOL. I'm sure that helped, eh?! :)