Sunday, March 1, 2009

So I Have Been Chaging My Life

After some reflection I decided that my life needed some changing. Now this is change I have spoken of, boring budgeting, not living in excess. The changes I have made are helping. I have more money at the end of the month (well not really, all extra money goes onto my visa in hopes of paying it off), I have not smoked in almost two weeks, I have been losing weight and I am happier.

I am also starting to put myself out there. I have MJ signed up for some toddler classes (swimming and t-ball) to meet some other mommy types and I have a tentative date for next weekend (yes Mr Talk About Sex Guy). I am starting to make some friends in my new city and am looking forward to some social activity.

Budgeting is going well, it a totally different mindset. It is not, oh boy I like that, it is the, do I really need it, do I need it now, could purchasing it wait till later, will it go on a better sale. Not really instant gratification but instant gratification is what got me into my financial mess. Now the boo bad news, I need new tires. I should be able to focus the majority of my fiances to that wonderfully exciting tires. Whoo hoo!!! Can't wait to shop for those.

Quitting smoking is still going so-so. I crave at times like the dickens but I do believe that not smoking makes me a bet mom. I don't take smoke breaks and my temper is easier to control without smoking.

I hope this all can continue and it will with more than one date thrown in.

Moi

0 comments: