Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Run

Today I went on my first outside run/walk of spring. I would love to say it was totally awesome and I kicked it but I would be a big fat lier if I said that. It was a beautiful day but my run was not my best. I did try hard but I lost some endurance lately. The good thing is that I am not going to give up. I am going to keep going until I get better and kick ass!!! (One side note, every time I thought about blogging about my run, it would give me the motivation to keep running/make me start running again. I may not have ran the whole way but I did my best and that was good enough for me on the first day out.)

To help keep me motivated, I am going to pick up my bran new spanking Ipod tomorrow. I am still undecided on the color (either pink or purple) but tomorrow I am going to the store to buy one. I am super pumped.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's great that you're back at it. :0) Also, awesome that you thought of blogging and pushed through. that's why i love this competition!

jewel@fit-and-fabulous-jewel said...

Blogging can get us through tons, doesn't it! I find I think in "blogging" much of the day! LOL

PS..I vote for the PURPLE!