Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time to Step it up a Notch

I do not believe how out of shape I am. I thought I wasn't doing that bad - and then I went to my Bikini Boot Camp on Friday night. It was worse than I thought. There was probably about 45 ladies who showed up for the fantastic workout and I was in no way the most out of shape but compared to where I was when I actually took BBC, I have slid very far down the scale. I thought I was pushing myself at home doing workout and now I don't think I am.

That is going to change. I am no longer settle with my weak ass workouts. I am going to work it till I hurt. Its so easy when you workout in the privacy of your home so go easy on yourself and after working out with other, I totally realize how easy I went.

Today (yes two whole days later) I am still sore. It is wonderful. Tomorrow is going to be a great day to start start my hard ass workout routine (which really isn't going to be that different than my current routine just a lot harder). I am excited to rock it out! Who else is with me?

1 comments:

Ellura said...

lol I decided my workout was too whimpy too! Sounds like this new work out will be awesome. Keep it up. And thanks so much for all your support. I have really needed it. :)