Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When will this stop

Honestly, if I don't stop being sick soon I am going to throw myself off a bridge. I have now been sick for 10 days and it sucks. I have not been exercising cause I would much rather be sleeping. I am so congested I have a hard time falling asleep and so when it is time to get up in the morning I am dragging my ass big time. Plus I am almost scared to do anything cardio as it just aggravates my cough, a cough that rattles in my chest and hurts my head.

On the plus side, I have been totally sticking to my meal plan (with the exception of one delectable marshmallow butterscotch square). It has been extremely hard. Temptation is everywhere and life is tough. It does get easier as time goes on. I still crave chocolate every single solitary day and am really hoping that by the time April 4th gets here I don't have this constant need to stuff my face with creamy and delicious chocolate.

Here is hoping that tomorrow is better and I don't feel like a lump of poo that has been run over by a semi-truck. It has to let up soon right?

1 comments:

Ellura said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. It seems to be never ending this year. That is awesome that you have been able to stay out of the chocolate!!!! good luck keeping the cravings under control. You are doing awesome.