Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crazy News

Okay, so I got a weird call tonight. It was my little sister telling me she is getting married in three weeks!!! Crazy nuts. Throws my Easter plans out the window but its my little sister's wedding, I can hide Easter eggs anywhere right? Actually, new Easter plans were thrown together quickly and me and my bff are going to spend the weekend together (with the exception of the wedding) so it will be fun.

I am feeling better today, well I was until I shoved a bunch of crap in my mouth today. After eating like shit today, I feel like shit. I don't understand how I don't make the connection in my head while I am shoving process junk in my mouth. I don't understand. No matter. Tomorrow is a new day, a better day, a fitter day.

As an added bonus, tomorrow I have a free Bikini Boot Camp workout. Now I love BBC but haven't taken a class for a while. I am super pumped!! If anyone lives in a city with a BBC, totally check it out. It is a great organization geared to women and a healthy lifestyle.

Yippee. Looking forward to an awesome weekend with beautiful weather. I am so taking advantage of it and going for a nice long run on Sunday. Fist pump!!

1 comments:

Ellura said...

I know what you mean about eating crappy food and then feeling crappy. lol some days this weight loss stuff is soooo hard! Keep it up. Nice weather is just around the corner. Have fun at the wedding!