Sunday, March 21, 2010

What the Hell

This has been a baaaad weekend. Because I am stupid (can't really justify it any other way but plain stupidly) I ate thing I shouldn't in quantities no one should. There is no justification for it. I was just bad.

Monday is tomorrow and I will have my menu plan and exercise schedule set for the week by the end of tonight. I am going to try my hardest to keep to my meticulous plan. I can't keep doing this to myself. I can't.

Off to menu plan. I only have Monday and Tuesday's menu done. And for the record, I am currently trying three new recipes so I am following my promise of doing last week's challenge this week!!

3 comments:

Jessica B said...

We all fall off the wagon sometimes, the important thing is that you get back up! You can do this, especially since you want it so bad. This week will be great and I think that new recipes will really help keep it interesting.

Brandy said...

You can do it. Get back up and dust it all off. New day , new choices, new life!

Ellura said...

I wish I could say I don't really understand what you are going through cause that would mean I'm not having the same problems. lol Hang in there. As long as you pick yourself back up and get going again you will be just fine. We all have our days. Good luck with the meal plans!