Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back on Track

Okay so non-smoking is going okay. I have cheated once but that is fine. I had like four drags and it was awful. It really was and the thing is it didn`t make anything better or easier. Just made me feel like a loser for cheating (at the time I am now over it). The funny thing is that my mom gave me the smoke to cheat. Both of my parents have been trying to quit. They went to the hypnotist and are not doing too bad. Well my mom had cut down a tonne and my dad has been doing spectacular. He used to be like a pack and a half smoker a day and has not smoked for a month.

So my dear father has given me the encouragement to continue. And the fat I am feeling (okay I realize it is just water retention) has given me the motivation to get back on the weight watcher wagon. I ruined today (omg do you know hash brown casserole is like 9 points a serving, even it is made with the low fat crap) but that doesn`t mean that I am throwing the day away. It is a start of a new week tomorrow and I will make the most of it. I am throwing away the rest of the hash brown casserole, way to tempting.

I do have some dating news to report. I met someone new online and he doesn`t seem to be horrible. I know I gush. I don`t want to jinx anything by saying too much but he seems really nice and considerate. Plus if I really want to know all of his details, I have a some mutual friends but I don`t think I want to do that. I think I may want to find out the details for myself.

Moi

0 comments: