Monday, February 16, 2009

Loving the Lonliness

So the minimal amount I did yesterday and the maximum amount I ate yesterday was truly disgusting. I sat on the couch, watched TV, played solitaire and ate. In my defence, I have not done that in I don't even know how long. I never have the opportunity. So I don't feel so bad.

Today is a new day and also my weigh in day. I am now 162 pounds. I probably could have been less but I have eaten like crap last week and barely exercised. Today I had a brisk 30 minute run/walk and have only eaten my peanut butter oatmeal (super yummy and only 3 points). I also have a plan, I am going to go do some brief shopping (I need to pick up a few things) and then I am going to clean the rugs in MJ's room and maybe even wash the walls.

I need to keep busy. I am missing my peanut like crazy. I will live through this.

Moi

0 comments: